Sunday, September 27, 2015

கருஞ்சுழி

Dear Mr.Jeyamohan,

 Just now I read kaandeevam today. I see the whole chapter as the revelation of Hawking's Brief history of time. when I read his book the first time , I had trouble imagining certain concepts like arrow of time in the black hole. But today's line 
 தன் உடலை ஒரு சிறு அம்பென ஆக்கி அவ்விருள் மையம் நோக்கி பாய்ந்தான்.
This sealed it. 
Even I could imagine further concepts like event horizon, schwarzchild radius from today's writing
வளைத்து இறுகப்பற்றிக்கொண்டு தலைகீழாக ஆடியப விழுந்து ஆழத்தின் தொலைவில் மறைந்த பிறிதொரு நாகத்தின் "இறுதிக் கண சுருங்கலை"
I am not sure whether you can interpret a pure literacy work like venmurasu in this manner. But this is how I visualise today's article. it helps bring alive very complex concepts for children and adults alike.
thanks for giving this.

Warm regards,
Meenakshi
 
அன்புள்ள மீனாட்சி நாராயணன்,
 
அந்த மொத்தச்சித்திரமும் யோகப்பயிற்சியில் பெரும்பாலும் தென்படுவது. முடிவற்ற சுழல். மைய இருள். நெளிவுகளின் வெளி
 
பிரபஞ்சமே அப்போது உள்ளே தெரியும்போலும்
 
ஜெ