Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Kiratam a wonderland



Dear Jeyamohan

Everyday when I read Kiratam it puts me in a mode "Wait, hold on to your thoughts. Read the next chapter! True, I am reading from the beginning several times. Amazing, psychedelic, and an extension of the Sol velar kadu. You have excelled your own writing by taking us thru different regions and even Alagapuri thru the wanderings of Arjuna. Characters like Chandon, Jaimini, Bhylan also make Kiratam a wonderland.

Many stories I have never heard before adds additional interest and wonder! Neelamani Kannan engulfed by Jyeshta and anger is something I never know, so also the details of Arjuna's wanderings. More so I want to thank you for these treasures resulting out of your tireless writing.

Waiting to read more on Arjuna's travels and his encounter with the great Kirata Lord Shiva.
Thank you.

Warm regards

Sobana Iyengar